Registered Nurse (RN) Grade 1-3
$75,000 - $95,000
About the Role
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the team working permanent full-time. The Registered Nurse Grade 1-3 are responsible for ensuring clinical best practice is adhered to, and all areas of legislation and compliance are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure residents are encouraged and assisted to maintain their independence and lifestyle choices.
• Ensure all clinical documentation is completed within associated timeframes. Ensure assessments and care plans optimise the health and well-being of residents, inclusive of both clinical and non-clinical requirements.
• Ensure all ACFI documentation is complete within appropriate timeframes.
• Manage all aspects of medication management as per current legislation, and in accordance with guidelines established by the AHPRA.
• Participate in the Napier Street Aged Care Services quality improvement program
• Adhere to Health & Safety policies and procedures
• Comply with all Napier Street Aged Care Services policies and procedures
• Maintain privacy obligations at all times as per legislation
• Adhere to all legislative guidelines
• Complete an annual staff appraisal
Qualifications & Experience
• Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse and a current practicing certificate.
• Evidence of recent clinical experience / knowledge.
• Good communication (written and verbal) and basic computer skills
• Ability to work with residents from culturally diverse backgrounds in varying levels of functioning.
• Ability to work without direct supervision and as a member of multi skilled team
• Knowledge of universal infection control precautions
• Understanding of the ageing process and associated cognitive deficits.
• Well organised and manages time effectively
• Ability to achieve set goals and objectives
• Understanding of care assessment and use of the ACFI and the upcoming AN-ACC funding.
• Understanding of aged care Accreditation requirements
• Able to show annual evidence of maintenance of CPD points
• Computer literate
• Strong ability to supervise and manage staff
To be eligible to join the team we require the following:
• Consistent with State and Territory public health orders, all candidates must produce evidence that they have received the current (i.e. 2022) seasonal influenza vaccination or medical evidence of an accepted clinical contraindication to receiving the influenza vaccination
• Proof of the right to work lawfully in Australia (Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen)
• Valid National Police Check (Full disclosure or standard disclosure)
• Covid-19 Vaccine (3rd dose)
• Salary packaging and Novated Lease for full-time and part-time employees
• Employee assistance program
• Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
• Annual flu shot on-site
• Free breakfast and fruit daily
Please send your covering letter and resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for initial telephone interview